Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cute Love SMS:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cute Love SMS: Boy n Girl

Two small kids – boy and girl were crying…
some1 asked y r u both crying???
Girl said my doll has broken..
Boy said- bcoz my doll is crying…




 

Making love to you in every kiss


I’m with you reading this ,
Looking at your eyes and your lips,
Touching your lips softly with my fingertips.
Making love to you in every kiss.



 


Most and least romantic rhymes

A Poetry Competition asked For A 2-Line
Rhyme With d Most Romantic 1st Line &
the Least Romantic 2nd Line
There’s d Winning Rhymes
My darling, My Love,My Beautiful Wife
Marrying U Ruined,My Whole Life
I c Ur Face When I m Dreaming
That’s Why I Always Wake Up Screaming
Kind Intelligent, Loving & Hot
This Describes Everything You r Not
I Love Ur Smile, Ur Face & Ur Eyes
Damn, I’m V Good At Telling Lies

ROMANTIC SMS 
You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so
sweet.. you are like you.. and that's the reason why I love you!
 
 
I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it;
I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.
 
MISS USE OF ENGLISH:DIAGRAM IN BOOK WAS NOT CLEAR,SO MADAM
DRAW DIAGRAM ON BLACKBOARD & ANOUNCED.DON'T LOOK AT BOOKFIGURE,LOOK AT MY FIGURE..
 
I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back
a minute later and I asked it why. It told me "Angels don'twatch other angels." I Love U Janu
 
 
 


1 comment: